About Troy R. Underwood
Troy R. Underwood is the founder of multiple business ventures, a family man, and a lover of music. Highlights of his career include his founding of what eventually became triVIN, a company that transformed how vehicle titles are managed and processed and was later sold to DealerTrack. He is also the founder of benefitsCONNECT, a company that provided an innovative approach to healthcare benefits administration and was later acquired by Benefitexpress.
About How to Launch Your Side Hustle
You've come up with a brilliant business idea, but you have no way to fund it. Now what?
This book will teach you how to start, scale, and sell a small business from scratch. It is intended for entrepreneurs of all levels, from first-time business owners to seasoned executives looking for a new perspective.
Starting a Business? Plan Your Exit Now.
Before you build your business, you need to build in an exit plan. Ask yourself:
- Are you building a business to run it indefinitely, or to sell?
- How much time and money can you invest before your family is at risk?
- What do successful companies in your industry sell for?
- How much do you need to grow annually to hit that sell-for target?
- Does your market opportunity align with the growth you need?
- If not, what will you do?
Troy is available to speak on a variety of topics. To request Troy to speak at your event, contact him.